This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The roles of Technical Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
Includes but not limited to:
- Own and manage the technical agenda with external regulators, 3PM and brand owners
- Make sure all AAF products are safe and legal and comply with relevant statutory regulations and brand guidelines
- Support the Product Development Manager in managing the food review and securing organoleptic sign off with the brand owner
- Own and manage the AAF internal Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) compliance procedures
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Educated to degree level within the sciences or equivalent
- Technical /quality experience to include the following:
- HACCP and at least HACCP Level 3 certification
- GMP (good manufacturing practice), food safety, BRC Agents and Brokers quality standards and legislation
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Is always there for others
- Has a can-do attitude and find a way thinking
- Does the right thing and keeps their word
- Is always the best they can be
- Shares their view even when it’s difficult
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All About Food Ltd, Fourways House, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ
T:0330 165 4430