TECHNICAL CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Technical & Customer Care Assistant is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Supporting the All About Food technical agenda which includes but is not limited too;
- Management and resolution of consumer enquiries across multiple Brands
- Effective and accurate reporting of multi-Brand data
- Effective management of both internal/external Quality Management systems
- Technical administration such as Product Master data and Specs are filed and maintained appropriately
We are looking for somebody who:
- Is Educated to A – level standard or equivalent
- Has customer care technical/quality experience to include the following:
- Managing Customer/Consumer complaints
- Management of sensitive data – (GDPR)
- Experience using SAP/Hamilton Grant/Quadex or other management systems
- Food/FMCG/Beverage/Pharma experience
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Is always there for others
- Has a can-do attitude and find a way thinking
- Does the right thing and keeps their word
- Is always the best they can be
- Shares their view even when it’s difficult
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: TCCA