CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
Supply Chain & Operations Executive
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £70M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True BBQ, and Wahaca.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. An example of this is our ambition to become B-Corp certified within the next 12 months, and we are on-track to achieving this goal. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE.
The roles of Supply Chain & Operations Executive(s) are full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
End-to-end Supply Chain reporting which includes but not limited to:
- Ensure right stock, right place at right time
- Execute and deliver stock and order processing
- Manage the day-to-day production and movement of finished goods from placement of the order with our 3PM partners, to delivery in to our 3PL partner
- Manage order received and placement from internal/external sources
- Management of finished goods stock holding/movements internationally
- Ownership of % of items statistically set stock levels
- Ownership of operating costs per case
- All reports/admin tasks accurately completed on time and in full
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure demand plans are reflective of current market trends and commercial opportunities, whilst maintaining flexibility to maximise our growth potential
- Ownership of all inbound AAF warehouse stock levels and value
- Ownership of all outbound movements through 3PL/Land/Sea/Air Freight partners,
- Ownership of the planning and replenishment process
- Supporting in management of forecast accuracy data
- Stock efficiency
ALL ABOUT YOU.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Supply chain/manufacturing planning experience, ideally in FMCG/Food although not essential.
- Supply Chain planning experience essential. International sea freight/customs experience a distinct advantage.
- Experience of working with SAP/Anaplan/Power BI and other associated analytical reporting business systems
- Managed complex and large customer and product SKU matrix.
- Experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Operations, EDI/ Anaplan experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills and track record in achieving Supply Chain efficiency improvements.
- Strong sense of ownership mentality and can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to details and ability to prioritise among tasks with conflicting deadline.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion and drive for success through constantly looking for opportunities to add value.
- Expert level MS Excel skills
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our team of bright, creative and delightfully different foodies
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: SCOE