Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Supply Chain Co-Ordinator is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- To be responsible for managing the full import/export process whether this is for a shipment or specified international Markets from start to finish.
- Being responsible for arranging the movement of goods from destination to the customer door.
- Working with international markets and suppliers on order fulfilment
- Maintaining stock systems and raising necessary documentation as and when required
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Educated to degree level min 2:1 (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of sage 200 (desirable)
- Skills Knowledge of customs import declaration procedures
- Knowledge of customs regimes and legislation
- Knowledge of classification, incoterms, valuation and origin rules
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Skills – tenacious, well organised, friendly, detail oriented, completer/finisher. outgoing and friendly, and commercially aware.
- Abilities – Strong administrative skills, works well under pressure.
- Able to prioritise work. Good communicator – both written and verbal. Good numeric skills.