CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
Sourcing & Innovation Manager
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: SIM
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Sourcing & Innovation Manager is a full-time permanent role with flexible working and a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
Constantly review the manufacturing and logistics external landscape and benchmark potential partners against our existing 3PM partners to ensure AAF always has:
- The best manufacturing and supply chain partners, delivering the very best ingredients at the optimal quality, cost, and flexibility
- Visibility and understanding of the latest developments in relevant manufacturing techniques and logistics options
- Create the Supply Chain solution and negotiate the COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) for all AAF NPD/EPD that requires any new 3PM and/or 3PL
ALL ABOUT YOU.
The successful candidate will have:
- Supply chain/manufacturing planning experience, ideally in FMCG/ Food although not essential.
- Sourcing and product COGS negotiation experience essential. International ingredient sourcing experience preferable.
- Managed complex and large customer and product SKU matrixes.
- Experience in P&L management experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical and project management skills and track record in achieving multiple project delivery
- Strong sense of ownership mentality and can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to details and ability to prioritise among tasks with conflicting deadline.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion and drive for success through constantly looking for opportunities to add value.
- Excellent MS Excel skills