Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Sourcing and Innovation Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Deliver agreed KPI’s (above) through proactive management of suppliers.
- Brief and source suppliers for all NPD and EPD projects
- Ensure an appropriate supplier engagement model for each NPD/EPD is implemented through to first production
- In conjunction with the Head of Procurement ensure we get the best for every product:
c. Flexibility (e.g. lead time, MOQ)
- Manage the operational relationships with key internal and external stakeholders including Suppliers, Product Development, Brand, Technical and Supply Chain.
- Identify potential new suppliers and supply chain innovations through attending trade shows/events.
- Develop cost proposals for supply chain innovation, including packaging optimization.
- Analysis and reporting as necessary, including cost modelling.
- Ensure the company is always professionally represented, both inside and outside the business, and ensure legal compliance.
- Regularly review process and procedure within the role and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure all day to day internal and external administration is completed in full, on time and where appropriate is filed to enable efficient retrieval.
- Be an active and vocal member of the Operations team.
- Continuously learn and develop skills, knowledge, and experience.
- Personally, live the All About Food Values every day.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- 5 years procurement and innovation experience ideally within FMCG to include the following
- Project management
- Manufacturing and supply chain economics
- Supply chain implementation
- Is always there for others
- Has a can-do attitude and find a way thinking
- Does the right thing and keeps their word
- Is always the best they can be
- Shares their view even when it’s difficult