JOIN THE AAF TEAM
SENIOR TECHNICAL MANAGER
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Senior Technical Manager is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
End-to-end Technical responsibility which includes but not limited to:
- Own and manage the AAF Technical agenda with external regulators, 3PM and Brand Owners such as Wagamama, Costa Coffee and Nandos!
- Ensure all AAF products are safe and legal and comply with relevant local and international statutory regulations and Brand guidelines
- Support the Product Development Manager in managing the food review and securing organoleptic sign off with the Brand Owner
- Own and manage the AAF crisis management process and team, including product withdrawal/recalls and associated investigations.
- Build tools and technology and develop ways of working to make the AAF Technical processes are always fit for purpose
We are looking for somebody who:
- Educated to degree level min 2:1 (or equivalent)
- Technical/manufacturing planning experience, ideally in FMCG/Food although not essential as other similarly regulated sectors would be considered.
- Technical function lead experience essential. International standard experience EU/FDA a significant advantage
- Experience of working with QMS systems/Power BI and other associated analytical reporting/business systems
- Experience of business and system change/project management highly desirable.
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strong sense of ownership mentality and can-do attitude.
- Excellent attention to details and ability to prioritise among tasks with conflicting deadline.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion and drive for success through constantly looking for opportunities to add value.
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: STM