CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
Senior Brand Account Manager
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £70M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will have seen and bought the brands we market under licence.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in retail, in the UK and Ireland. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True BBQ, and Wahaca.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Our ambition in the next 12-18months is to become B-Corp certified. We are deeply focused on our culture and climate, and are passionate about our people, brands, partners and customers.
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE.
The role of Senior Brand Account Manager is a full-time role with flexible working and a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Account Management: Manage the Brand Owner(s), and build sustainable business relationship(s)
- P&L Management: Deliver the annual financial targets for your brand(s) (internal & external P&Ls)
- Contract Adherence: Ensure all activities adhere to the brand licence agreement, and brand-related legal requirements (e.g. supply agreements, licence product pricing, brand standards, Intellectual Property)
- Project Management: Manage execution of the annual brand plan(s)
- Annual retail brand strategy: Develop the retail growth strategy and plans for your brand(s) to drive top and bottom line growth
ALL ABOUT YOU.
The successful candidate will be / have:
o Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
o Experience in a senior product brand marketing role or similar, to include the following
- Analysing growth and new product areas
- Managing a P&L
- Project management
- Trade marketing
- Brand strategy, NPD strategy and project delivery
- Brand design, shopper activation, digital marketing and POS
- Working within a team
o Excellent project management and time management skills
o Excellent communication and influencing skills
o Good organisation and planning skills
o Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
o Creative and entrepreneurial thinking
o Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our team of bright, creative and delightfully different foodies
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: SBAM