This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The role of Procurement Executive is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Maintain Cost files and Supplier database.
- Manage the administration of the supplier performance management (SPM) process.
- Reporting on supplier performance both internally and externally.
- Ensure all day to day internal and external administration is completed in full, on time and where appropriate is filed to enable efficient retrieval.
- Along with our Procurement and Sourcing managers, be the expert within AAF on our supplier base.
- Research on external market and commodity trends including, but not limited to:
c. International trading issues
d. Import and export
- Support the procurement team in managing internal and external relationships
- Support the Operations team on projects and system implementation when requested.
- Review process and procedure within the role and make recommendations for improvement and to drive efficiencies.
- Ensure the company is always professionally represented, both inside and outside the business, and ensure legal compliance.
- Be an active and vocal member of the Operations team.
- Personally, live the All About Food Values every day.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Organised, with great attention to detail.
- Has strong work experience in an administrative role.
- Knowledge/experience of procurement processes and supplier performance management (desirable).
- Competent in using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- Passion and desire to learn.
- Is always there for others.
- Has a can-do attitude and find a way thinking.
- Does the right thing and keeps their word.
- Shares their view even when it’s difficult.