This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The role of National Account Manager is a full-time role with flexible working and a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Own and manage the customer relationship
- Deliver the budgeted customer P&L
- Make sure AAF always operate in line with GSCOP and Competition Law with your customer
- Build and deliver a JBP and Trading Plan that delivers against AAF and the customers objectives
- Make sure all internal and external account admin is carried out in full, accurately and on time
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has FMCG, retail and consumer experience through a Commercial function role
- Has excellent communication and influencing skills combined with strong leadership skills
- Is a strong team player but is prepared to be the lone voice
- Is determined to achieve and has a willingness to continually learn
- Has a proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Has high levels of resilience and robustness
- Is analytical and detail orientated
- Is curious and willing to challenge the status quo
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: NAM