This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The role of Management Accountant is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Produce and publish month end management accounts to key stakeholders in full, accurately and on time
- Support the Finance Manager in the preparation of the statutory accounts
- Own and manage the processing of payroll – ensure it is 100% accurate and on time
- Own and manage Reporting Analytics & Information systems e.g. CI/TI trackers, in full, accurately and on time to enable budget holders to manage their budgets and track performance
- Own and manage the Sales and Purchase ledger and make sure it is 100% accurate
We are looking for somebody who has:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA – Part Qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with all functions and levels of seniority within AAF
- Perseverance and the ability to handle setbacks confidently
- Desire for continuous improvement, in both work and personal life
- A passionate and positive attitude, displaying the AAF Values on a day-to-day basis
- Advanced Excel skills
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT