INNOVATION PROJECT MANAGER
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an Innovation Project Manager to join our team to manage innovation and renovation projects from idea to launch, as well as driving best practice “active” project management across our business.
As Innovation Project Manager, you will lead cross-functional project teams consisting of Product Development, Brand Marketing, Sustainability, Finance, Technical, Procurement and Supply Chain. The scope of your role will include running our internal stage-gate process and aligning innovation projects to our internal annual business cycle and external customer planning cycle. You will work across a broad portfolio of brands including Wagamama, Pret-A-Manager, PizzaExpress, Red’s True BBQ and Gourmet Burger Kitchen.
This is a rare and unique opportunity to join the team at the start of our next chapter of growth, working with famous restaurant brands to deliver meaningful grocery propositions on time and on budget.
Your primary role:
- Business lead for the innovation stage gate process and internal approval project review and gate approval meetings
- Project manages innovation and renovation projects from idea to launch
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver on-time and in full
- Creates detailed project timelines including a critical path of activities that will be used to drive delivery by cross-functional teams to key milestones
- Drives best practice project management, business planning and technology
We are looking for somebody who:
You are a problem-solver who drives for results and is comfortable leading cross-functional teams. We are looking for blue chip capability with a can-do, entrepreneurial mindset. By joining All About Food you will have the opportunity to develop and be developed to your full potential. The role of Innovation Project Manager is a permanent, full-time role, with flexible working at our new offices in the Northern Quarter, Central Manchester. Collaboration is key to our success, and so this role occasionally requires travel to meet with partners, manufacturers and brand owners at their offices across the UK.
Your key skills:
- Project Management
- New Product Development
- Effective Communication
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Project management experience with a track record of proven delivery
- Experience of using project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Experience of stage-gate NPD, EPD and product lifecycle management
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with reference: IPM