This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The roles of Innovation Project Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
Includes but not limited to:
- Business lead for the innovation stage gate process and internal approval project review and gate approval meetings
- Project manages innovation and renovation projects from idea to launch
- Leads cross-functional teams to deliver on-time and in full
- Creates detailed project timelines including a critical path of activities that will be used to drive delivery by cross-functional teams to key milestones
- Drives best practice project management, business planning and technology
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Project management experience with a track record of proven delivery
- Experience of using project management tools such as Microsoft Project
- Experience of stage-gate NPD, EPD and product lifecycle management
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
All About Food Ltd, Fourways House, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ
T:0330 165 4430