Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Head of Supply Chain is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
- Lead the Supply Chain team to ensure we always have food and drink in the right place at the right time with the lowest OPEX, and with minimum write off costs.
- Deliver consistently high service levels
- Drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our day-to-day Supply Chain Operations
- Lead the Supply Chain 5-10- year strategic planning process
- Co-lead the business sustainability agenda with the Head of Procurement
- Be an active and vocal member of the Operations Team
- Ensure the company is always professionally represented, both inside and outside the business
- Personally, live and champion the All About Food Values every day
- Ensure the All About Food Values are lived by all members of your team
This role is right for you if:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- Relevant Supply Chain qualification (or equivalent)
- 10 Years Supply Chain experience
- Excellent fit to the People Profile
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
This role is accepting applications via The Advocate Group. To apply please contact Jacob Mills via LinkedIn. Below is a direct link to the profile.