Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Financial Reporting Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
This role is part of a new and exciting restructure of the finance department to support the speed and success of the business.
Your Primary Role
– Ensure that the management accounts are delivered on time and accurately to
the internal leadership team and the shareholders
– Perform month end procedures
– Oversee month end procedures being performed by more junior members of
– Assist the Finance Manager in preparation of the financial statements
– Be a main contact throughout the external audit
– Responsible for other statutory reporting including VAT returns and P11D
– Ensure financial procedures are being adhered to
– Ensure that master data is accurately maintained within Sage
– Assist on ad-hoc projects within the finance team
– Line management of two Finance Graduates
We are looking for somebody who:
– Part or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
– Resilience and robustness
– Strong numerical and analytical skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with
all functions and levels of seniority within AAF
– The ability to work under pressure and manage a number of deadlines
– A desire to constantly challenge and question
– Willing to be the lone voice and have the confidence to challenge
– Belief in teams and in team work
– Perseverance and the ability to handle set-backs confidently
– Desire for continuous improvement, in both work and personal life
– Advanced Excel skills