Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Finance Graduate is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
This role is part of a new and exciting restructure of the finance department to support the speed and success of the business.
Your Primary Role
- Process purchase invoices for stock and non-stock accurately, efficiently and on time, ensuring they are properly authorised.
- Process non-EDI sales invoices and debit notes accurately, efficiently and on time.
- Reconcile customer and supplier accounts at least once per month
- Perform EDI sales invoicing accurately, efficiently and on time
- Assist with EDI issues
- Perform month end procedures
We are looking for somebody who:
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with all functions and levels of seniority within AAF
- Resilience and robustness
- The ability to work under pressure and manage a number of deadlines
- A desire to constantly challenge and question
- Willing to be the lone voice and have the confidence to challenge
- Belief in teams and in team work
- Perseverance and the ability to handle set-backs confidently
- Desire for continuous improvement, in both work and personal life
- Advanced Excel skills