Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Finance Business Partner is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Create and update monthly brand P&L reporting, both internal and external.
- Pro-actively review and analyse business performance versus relevant KPIs and drive action where necessary
- Produce financial reports to drive insight for Brand and Customer.
- Co-ordinate financial planning information (Trade and Consumer spend) and ensure process is fit for purpose and followed, make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain master data, systems and processes for Selling Prices and ensure process is fit for purpose and followed and make recommendations for improvement.
- Build strong relationships with the Sales & Marketing functions to provide financial support in relation to commercial decision-making
- Support the finance business partner in managing the financial forecasting and annual planning of the business
- Ad hoc analysis as required
- Be an active and vocal member of the Finance team
We are looking for somebody who has:
- High levels of resilience and robustness
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong team player but prepared to be the lone voice
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Action orientated – taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
This role is accepting applications via The Advocate Group. To apply please contact Ellis Mulanney via LinkedIn. Below is a direct link to the profile.