Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The role of Demand Planner is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
• Manage base forecasts in Demand Planning System
• Co-ordinate all day-to-day forecasting activities associated with customers and products.
• Ensure regular dialogue each month with key counterparts in Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain
• Work with National Account Manager’s:
– to ensure customer changes are incorporating and reflected in the forecast
– to help maintain a promotional library
• Work with supply chain colleagues to ensure that best use is made of the forecast when making purchasing, supply and allocation decisions
We are looking for somebody who:
• Experience in data Analysis, cross functional collaboration and system usage
• Knowledge in demand trends and patterns and commercial awareness
• Likes being present in the office, outgoing, approachable, comfortable working both alone for long periods but also working as a team
• Ability to challenge and be challenged in a constructive manner, ability to work too and mange deadlines for self and others.
• 2 years minimum demand planning experience.