CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £70M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True BBQ, and Wahaca.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do.
An example of this is our ambition to become B-Corp certified within the next 12 months, and we are on-track to achieving this goal. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
This role will play a key part in supporting, development and management of the organisations Sales and Operational Planning function and on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to the S&OP Manager, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain (S&OP) demand planner to join a leading and growing business in the UK consumer goods sector, working with iconic and instantly recognisable brands.
Playing a key part within the function, you will support the organisations S&OP process and its development over the short, medium and long term.
You will support the S&OP department to drive for world class supply chain performance whilst being part of implementing an operational planning strategy for the business, including significantly invested forthcoming projects in line with local and Global supply chain plans.
This role will realise continuous improvement in regard to logistics and planning, cost optimisation, maximising service and fundamentally ensuring our brands are on shelf for our loyal customers to enjoy.
- Overall delivery of an efficient and accurate Sales and Operational Planning function for the business
- Identification of improvement areas and integration of business system processes with the organisations internal systems
- Implementation of a comprehensive forecasting and production planning model which increases customer service levels and improves operational efficiencies
- Engagement with Supply Chain function and co-packers/manufacturers to establish inventory management/replenishment strategies to drive improved customer service levels while minimising inventory investment
- Coordination of all monthly forecast analysis in collaboration with Supply Chain and Sales teams that will be reviewed in monthly consensus meetings
- Maintain strong working relationship with Sales, Marketing and Trade Promotion functions in order to effectively distinguish incremental demand (events) from run-rate demand (market share)
- Focus on service level gains and inventory reduction through forecast accuracy improvement
- Proactively monitor and communicate trends and cross-functionally develop recommendations for continuous improvement
- Coordinate reporting and analytical measurement tools to ensure business objectives are being met. This will include highlighting root causes and developing corrective action alternatives
- Maintain strong working relationship with systems/BI teams to develop automation and continued enhancements in support of S&OP processes.
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our team of bright, creative and delightfully different foodies
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: Demand Planner