This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Commercial Graduate is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Are you inquisitive and curious? Do you want to join an SME and make a difference? Perhaps you’re looking to relocate up North
Do you have experience or an interest in; Retail, FMCG and Consumers? If so, we want you. Don’t have Sales, Marketing or Category experience? Don’t worry, we can teach that!
We’re looking for Commercial Graduates across Sales, Marketing and Category to join our ambitious, fast paced organisation.
As a Commercial Graduate you will work with our internal teams and external retail and brand partners, you will be accountable for driving growth and building plans and strategies as well as managing the day-to-day. You will need to be brilliant at the basics and delightfully different.
We are looking for somebody who:
- Has recently graduated and have experience or an interest in; Retail, FMCG and Consumers and are looking to start a career in Sales, Marketing or Category.
- Is results driven and keen to take ownership and responsibility.
- Has high levels of resilience and self-motivation.
- Has an ability to be flexible, adapt to pace and take initiative.
- Is a strong team player but is prepared to be the lone voice.
- Has a curious mind, is switched-on and savvy.
- Is determined to achieve and has a willingness to continually learn.
- Is consistent in approach and energy and able to prioritise.
- Understand the importance of and has equal passion for the small stuff and the big stuff; is detail oriented and analytical.
- Enjoys being part of a high-performing team.
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: GRAD