CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTANT
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Commercial Accountant is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Create and update monthly brand P&L reporting, both internal and external.
- Pro-actively review and analyse business performance versus relevant KPIs and drive action where necessary
- Produce financial reports to drive insight for Brand and Customer.
- Co-ordinate financial planning information (Trade and Consumer spend) and ensure process is fit for purpose and followed, make recommendations for improvement.
- Maintain master data, systems and processes for Selling Prices and ensure process is fit for purpose and followed and make recommendations for improvement.
- Support the finance business partner in managing the financial forecasting and annual planning of the business
ALL ABOUT YOU.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA – Part Qualified
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the confidence to liaise with all functions and levels of seniority within AAF
- Perseverance and the ability to handle set-backs confidently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organising and planning skills
- Desire for continuous improvement, in both work and personal life
- A passionate and positive attitude, displaying the AAF Values on a day-to-day basis
- Advanced Excel skills