This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
The roles of Senior Category Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
Includes but not limited to:
- Customer category management: Own and manage the strategic customer category relationship
- Category strategy: Own and manage the consumer and category agenda internally (use and share insight to influence)
- Restaurant brand partnership: Own and manage the AAF category agenda with the brand owner
- Budget management: Own and manage the category CI budget and data partners
- Admin: Make sure all internal and external admin is carried out in full, accurately, efficiently and on time
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent creative and visual presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills driven by personal curiosity
- Previous experience working with category management
- Previous experience of line management
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Passionate about food, people, and the world around us
- Motivated and positive
- Up for a challenge!
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com
All About Food Ltd, Fourways House, 57 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 2EJ
T:0330 165 4430