Making restaurant brands successful in retail.
All About Food is a rapidly growing FMCG business with a £100m+ turnover. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. We work under licences built exclusively on strong partnerships and we strategically outsource to a wider network of trusted providers.
We began selling bottles of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce under the name Nandos Grocery Company. We then expanded into other Nando’s Products and then into other brands and in turn All About Food launched in 2008. Today, as well as Nando’s, our portfolio of brands includes Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, wagamama, Pret A Manger and others.
The roles of Senior Category Manager is a full-time roles in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
Includes but not limited to:
- Customer category management: Own and manage the strategic customer category relationship
- Category strategy: Own and manage the consumer and category agenda internally (use and share insight to influence)
- Restaurant brand partnership: Own and manage the AAF category agenda with the brand owner
- Budget management: Own and manage the category CI budget and data partners
- Admin: Make sure all internal and external admin is carried out in full, accurately, efficiently and on time
We are looking for somebody who has:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Excellent creative and visual presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills driven by personal curiosity
- Previous experience working with category management
- Previous experience of line management
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Determination to achieve and willingness to continually learn
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong numerical and IT skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Passionate about food, people, and the world around us
- Motivated and positive
- Up for a challenge!
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
This role is accepting applications via The Advocate Group. To apply please contact Erin Lewis via LinkedIn. Below is a direct link to the profile.