CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team.
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: CATA
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Category Analyst is a full-time role in a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Create performance insight on our range, competitors, the category, and the market
- Create in full, accurate and on time category reporting to AAF and external partners
- Support the Senior Category Manager and the Sales team with customer category management
- Manage our external and internal category databases and data partners
- Complete all internal and external admin in full, accurately, efficiently and on time
ALL ABOUT YOU.
The successful candidate will be / have:
- Experience using IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby or similar (desirable)
- Educated to degree level or equivalent analytics experience
- Microsoft office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent data literacy and communication skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative and delivering results
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Self-motivated and tenacious