CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
Brand Account Manager
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £70M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen, Red’s True BBQ, and Wahaca.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do.
An example of this is our ambition to become B-Corp certified within the next 12 months, and we are on-track to achieving this goal. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE
The role of Brand Account Manager is a full time role with flexible working and a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your primary role:
- Manage and develop sustainable and positive relationships with your brand owner
- Lead and develop retail brand growth strategies and plans for your brand
- Achieve agreed annual business targets for your brand
Your key tasks:
- Be the expert within AAF on your brand(s) and its business
- Deliver agreed KPI’s (above) through proactive management of your brand(s)
In conjunction with the Brand Owner lead and develop the Retail Brand Strategy and Annual Operational Plan for your brand(s):
· Price and Promotional Strategy
- NPD Launch Plan & Future Pipeline
- Trade Marketing and Retail Activation Plan
- Consumer Marketing (where applicable)
- Measurement: Brand Share, Brand Penetration, Social Media Share of Voice (if applicable),
- Consumer reviews (eComm: Amazon, Tesco, DTC) + Brand Owner Scorecard
- Manage and execute the annual financial planning and budget setting process for your brand(s) with your Finance Business Partner
- Follow the Annual Business Planning Cycle, deliver brand-specific inputs & outputs aligned to internal & brand owner planning milestones.
Manage the Marketing Mix for brands in your portfolio including key elements of the 7Cs:
· Product (format, nutritionals)
· Packaging (Primary & Secondary)
· In-store/online POS activation
· Consumer communication
· Digital Marketing
ALL ABOUT YOU.
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with FMCG Marketing experience that includes brand marketing and working with the UK grocery trade. You will have
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation skills
- Be emotionally intelligent, able to influence and negotiate and effective at building strong relationships
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation, project management skills
- Commercial acumen and analytical skills
- High attention to detail and a creative thinker
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our team of bright, creative and delightfully different foodies
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: BAM