CURRENT JOB VACANCY
NOT YOUR TYPICAL COMPANY,
Artwork & Specification Technologist
ALL ABOUT US.
This is a great time to join All About Food, a rapidly growing £80M+ turnover SME with high growth ambitions. With over 20+ years’ experience in licensing, we are the business that makes restaurant brands successful in retail. You may not have heard of us, but we are confident you will be aware of the brands we market in the UK & Ireland.
We manufacture and sell restaurant and coffee shop brands under licence in Grocery. Our portfolio of brand partnerships includes Nando’s, Costa Coffee, PizzaExpress, Pret-a-Manager, Wagamama, Gourmet Burger Kitchen and Red’s True BBQ.
At the heart of our business is a set of core values that underpin everything we do. Having a positive impact and creating change means creating the right culture and climate. We believe we succeed as a team, and strive to get better, be better and achieve more together every day. Our team know we are in it together, and it always feels like it.
ALL ABOUT APPLYING.
Now is your chance to join our bright, creative and meaningfully different team!
All applications welcome. Please email us at email@example.com with reference: AST
ALL ABOUT THE ROLE.
The role of Artwork & Specification Technologist is a full-time role with flexible working and a new exciting office location based in Central Manchester!
Your Primary Role
- Accurate completion of finished product specifications to meet the critical path and/or customer requirements.
- Reviewing and updating raw material specifications and supplier approval information, ensuring certificates eg Kosher, Halal, RSPO are current.
- Ensuring all specifications are reviewed in compliance with internal procedures and the housekeeping of site details and supporting documents are kept up to date and accurate.
- Maintaining a high standard of document control ensuring full traceability of document changes and management of specification related document registers.
- Acting as main specifications contact and provide professional and efficient customer support in relation to specification related enquiries.
- Contributing to third party audits, customer audits and customer visits, demonstrating full compliance with the specification procedure.
ALL ABOUT YOU.
We are looking for somebody who is / has:
- Ideally Educated to degree/equivalent within the sciences or equivalent
- Technical/Quality experience to include the following:
- Artwork/retailer QMS management systems.
- Food safety legislation, BRC Agents and Brokers quality standards and legislation
- BRC Global Standard for Food Safety
- Is always there for others, a true team player
- Has a can-do attitude and find a way thinking
- Does the right thing and keeps their word
- Shares their view even when it’s difficult